Full and Interim Car Servicing in Maidenhead
At Keen & Eager, we know a thing or two about car servicing. That’s why customers in Maidenhead and the surrounding Berkshire area come back to visit us regularly for all their annual maintenance needs. Our workshop, which is located on Woodlands Park Avenue, provides Maidenhead motorists with a choice of full and interim car servicing options.
In the past, cars with a current warranty had to be serviced at a main dealership to prevent it from being invalidated. Changes in legislation during 2002 have now made it possible for vehicle owners to have car servicing undertaken at an independent garage too. This gives road users in Maidenhead a much bigger say in how their vehicle is maintained.
Full car servicing, often referred to as scheduled car servicing, is required every 12,000 to 20,000 miles. High mileage drivers in Maidenhead will usually need to book in for interim car servicing too, usually once they’ve covered around 6,000 miles. These figures are flexible, however, and you should refer to the handbook to check your service intervals.
The Benefits of Regular Car Servicing in Maidenhead
Frequent car servicing is proven to keep your car running as it should but we remind motorists in Maidenhead that there are several related benefits to enjoy whenever they use Keen & Eager as their preferred car servicing specialists. We hope the key points listed below will be enough to make you book in with us for your next car service:
- Regular car servicing improves economy and minimises the chance of breakdowns
- Using an independent garage in Maidenhead won’t invalidate your warranties
- Maintain a service history. We’ll stamp your book as soon as we finish the service
- Save money on car servicing in Maidenhead. We don’t absorb showroom costs
- We also don’t have to charge more to cover the cost of unpaid warranty work
- Only high-end OEM spark plugs and filters are used in our car servicing work
- Keen & Eager use top quality lubricants at our popular Maidenhead workshop
- Combine car servicing with an MOT test and save even more on your usual bill